Saturday, October 17, 2009



Now, THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout!
The boys had their annual Book Fair this week at school and all it has done is 'Fed the Reading Bug'. They can't get enough of their new 'Chapter Books.' This has been this mama's dream before I ever had children in my home - that they would 'heart' reading as much as I do - or more. They have read and read the last two days...Isaac has read 6 chapters of his book this morning already and loves stopping to tell me about the adventures. Jonah is reading his in spurts and laughs out loud at the silly stories...and, of course, I am thrilled to hear every word. We are also reading aloud from the books and they love to hear us read them and delight. Mike and I both are readers - hopefully seeing us read has fanned the flames!

We have had reading time in our house every evening since they were small following family worship time...and I think it's paying off!

1 comment:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Love It!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the reading boys!

 
style>