Thursday, April 8, 2010

Resurrection Sunday...just amazing.

I am so very sincerely thankful to be a child of the resurrected King! And, for some reason, this particular Resurrection Sunday morning, I was particularly excited...I felt a stirring in my spirit...His Spirit calling me to worship as never before. His power was on display as I hadn't experienced it in a long time...more than likely my issue...definitely not God's! It was a revival for my soul, an awakening of my mind, a drawing of my heart...a uniting of the body of Christ. And, I wouldn't have missed it for anything at all.

Following our church celebration, we continued the celebration with our families...and here are a few pictures to help us remember - it is good to remember.
It's not about us...its ALL about Jesus.






1 comment:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Love the pics! The kids are getting so big!

Please send me an email when you get the chance...I lost your email address when our computer crashed :(

 
style>