Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am humbled...

I am humbled by the handful of incredible friendships I am blessed with. The last two weeks have afforded me delightful opportunities to relish my friendships, cherish the significances, remember the circumstances that drew us together and look forward to the future with anticipation. I realize that my life is on a journey - it doesn't remain stationary very long. God is taking us somewhere...and we have no idea what the final results will be on this earth
(thankfully we know the finale'!) But, I am grateful - tickled and grateful - to have precious friends to travel this life with, to share the ups and downs with, and go along in life with. It is a blessed way to live!

Thanks to those of you...the few of you...who call me...and encourage me to call you anytime, about anything.
Thank you for crying with me... and letting me cry with you.
Thank you for asking my opinion...and helping me decide what to do.
Thank you for praying for me...and asking me to pray for you.
Thank you for letting me be myself regardless...and being real with me.
Thank you for not judging me for my decisions...and encouraging me to make right ones.
Thank you for spending time with me...and allowing me and my family to spend time with you.

Thank you for your commitment to our friendship...I need it consistently...I appreciate it and don't take it for granted!

"Friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them!"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are one of the GREATEST friends I could ever ask for. Thanks for being there for me also. I love you. The broccli cas. was great. Michelle

 
style>