Sunday, March 7, 2010

HOWEVER!



Since I got back on Friday evening from Atlanta from a week-long business trip, I thought the best way to reflect how I have felt - or more accurately - the kind of weekend I have had, is with the above self-portrait. You see, I had a great learning experience there...but, boy...am I exhausted. I couldn't wait to get home, put on my comfy clothes and wind down! And, that's exactly what I have been doing. With the exception of attending a baby shower and church, my days have been filled with my hair being twisted up on my head, reading, relaxing, napping and playing with my children. And, there's just something about being out of your routine for a week that puts things WAY out-of-sync. I am wondering when my 'in-sync' will be back????

On the flip side, some things really came together for me this week. It is so great when you get that moment of "A-ha!" that you know is going to make a difference in how you do things. But, how do I sustain that? How do I keep that going? At work, at home, at church, and in my personal life?

I believe that I must continually be learning...seeking wisdom.
I know that I must be living my life with vision...knowing that things can be different.
I see that it is the little things that clearly make the big things count...integrity, caring, work ethic.
I confirm that I can't do it alone...through Christ who strengthen's me.
I admit...that sometimes I don't know which direction to turn...even when I seek His voice.
I don't doubt that I will make mistakes...lots of them...and its ok. I'm ok.
I dream...alot. I get scared...sometimes.

I get tired.
That bothers me.
HOWEVER!
(Don't you love that...)
However...I will!
I will do what God has called me to do. It is completely and utterly doable.
I will have to step out of my comfort zone to do it sometimes...but we will
get 'er done!

No comments:

 
style>