Monday, March 22, 2010

Like a Fish.


Since I got back from a recent work trip two weeks ago, I have felt like a fish out of water... flipping and flopping around, trying to survive...trying to plug into the lifesource...feeling like I was on the shore, close to the water, but just couldn't get in. I've been off-kilter! And, I am not really sure why. I have gone from a week of exhaustion to a week of sickness, two sick children, stress, fatigue, unusually difficult and unexpected circumstances as well as emotional and spiritual challenges that have shaken me to the core. Wow! Does it sound like I am being a drama princess here, or what? But, it's so true! I have had to make some tough decisions during this time and still be everything to everyone...a tough place to be. Rather than being able to give in to sickness and just get well, I have had to be on my toes, manage alot, keep others at their best, be on my game, and keep it together. Hard stuff.

Have I passed the test? Well, I give myself a big fat "F" for week 1;
but week 2, my grade's coming up!
I think I'm at least floatin' again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers! Love ya! Traci

 
style>