Sunday, November 2, 2008

On this Sunday, I am thankful for...

...the end of Daylight Savings Time. Although it does get darker earlier in the evenings, which is a total bummer to my children who love to play outside, it does give us wonderful mornings to celebrate the "Son." Plus, we just loved having an extra hour today to rest, play, and spend together as a family.

...my small colletion of cookbooks. From Paula Deen to Betty Crocker, I thoroughly enjoy getting them out this time of year and looking for a new "comfort food" fall/winter dish to try out on my family. This year, I am looking for that just perfect casserole - maybe some sort of chicken casserole or something similar...I will read these things a thousand times this season... ...my Christmas list...it has grown significantly this year because we have a new, beautiful niece, two special friends with new babies and lots of other wonderful people that we care about. Although the list is long and requires a budget, it is a pleasure and delight everytime I look at it because it reminds us of all the incredibly special people who have touched our lives...
...Schwann's Cinnamon Ice Cream...yum!

...the right AND PRIVILIGE to vote in this great country of ours! Although we struggle, we are still the greatest nation on earth and are A BLESSED PEOPLE to be able to go to the booths safely and confidentially to cast our vote for the candidate that we believe will best serve the people of this great nation. Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, I am Pro-Life. Yes, I will vote! See you at the Polls...

No comments:

 
style>