Saturday, January 17, 2009

Agenda...

1. Stay in my warm cozy pajamas "aka 'jammies' " all day...yes...this is actually a picture of my Xhilaration flannel pajamas from Target...pink with green and white snowflakes, but I spared you a picture of ME in them! Your welcome!




2. Fix fresh, hot pancakes and bacon on my Presto Griddle (which I love!) for my family this morning for breakfast! YUM!


3.) Eat!


4.) Take a big old cat nap on the couch! Yes!


5.) Get out all my scrapbooking supplies and crop the day away. Yes...I LOVE to scrapbook, but rarely make time to do so. However, since there has been no school the last couple of days, my loving husband has all of the housework caught up for me and said he wanted me to enjoy my Saturday doing anything I wanted! So, there you go, girls! I am blessed! A whole day of scrapbooking...who could ask for anything more!


5.) And...as if it couldn't get any better...the kids are going to share the kitchen table with me...I will be cropping on one end and they will be doing arts and crafts on the other. The perfect day...baby it's cold outside...but it sure is warm in here!

Trust God...Melisa


No comments:

 
style>