Sunday, January 4, 2009

On This Sunday, I Am Thankful For...


...children who say "I love you, mom" many times a day. I never get tired of hearing it.


...Lisa Welchel's book...I've enjoyed reading this mother's creative ideas for correcting my children from a Biblical view. It has opened my eyes to many new ways of looking at things and ways of handling tough situations. Although all the ideas may not work particularly well for my family situation, many of them have and will and I am so thankful I have had the opportunity to read it.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, that's the same author that I make the boys listen to in the car. If they knew her as Blair (Facts of Life), they might listen better.
I won't mention any names, but I know SOMEONE who used to have a crush on her. hehe

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Thanks for the book recommendation. I will have to check it out!

 
style>