Saturday, July 19, 2008

Isaac is 7 years old!

Yesterday, we had a great family day! We took the kids to Huntington to celebrate Isaac's 7th birthday. We had so much fun together. All the kids were in the best mood and really had a great time playing together. We first went to Toys R Us and the boys decided that if they put their money together that they would have more spending power. So, they got all excited when they figured out they had enough money to buy two Nintendo DS's. They picked the same color - cobalt blue. Mommy and Daddy bought them the Wall-e game and cases to keep them in. Then we headed to Billy Bob's Wonderland for some pizza, cake and fun.

Abby had fun riding the carousel!

This week on his actual birthday day, Isaac asked mommy, "Am I acting like a 7 year old?" He then said, "...because I think 7 year olds act bigger than 6 year olds, don't you?"
Precious, huh? They grow up so fast!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you all had a good day. I wil get Isaac a DS game for his birthday and bring it when they go camping. Are they going to have their DS's camping?

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm so pleased that Isaac had such a wonderful birthday. Thanks for the pictures. Hope you all have a great day. Keep blogging for the Lord. We are very proud of you.

Rachel said...

Too sweet!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy the day. HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy Isaac!

Anonymous said...

I love you. Tell Isaac happy birthday for me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is very inspiring. Thanks for letting us know about it. It's so good to see someone my age, we'll actually younger I guess, so on fire for the LORD. God bless you all! Love in Christ, Angie Watts

 
style>