Monday, July 7, 2008

Well, here I am!

I am proud to say that I have decided to hit the blogging world full force. I am so excited to be able to share my family experiences and life journey with you. This has been a long time coming! And, with the acquisition of a new laptop, (which will enable me to have easier access to my blog,) it is one more thing I can check off of my "things to do before ... list." I must admit I am somewhat intimidated, but none-the-less am thrilled to be able to share. My hope is that you will be able to enjoy the pictures of the family, be more involved in our day-in and day-out trek, but most of all realize that "Higher is Our Heart's Desire." We want to go higher in our relationship with Jesus Christ on a daily basis and hope you will take this journey with us! So, please check in with us from time to time. I will be eager to hear from you and can't wait to share more!

No comments:

 
style>