Sunday, September 7, 2008

How beautiful!

This morning, I felt so incredibly blessed - and humbled - to be this little boy's mother. While preparing for his baptism, he said, "Mom, this is my day, isn't it?" I thought, "If you only knew!"

My handsome boy was so small that instead of a baptismal robe,
he was baptized in a recycled Christmas play angel costume...

Prayer time before the baptism -
Praise God we had 5 baptismal candidates today!

Teach me to pray, Lord!

Michael's first baptism experience - his oldest son.
We were so excited that over 20 of our family members attended
church with us today to help us celebrate Isaac's commitment to Christ.

Lord, I praise you for what you have done in the life of my boys.
They love you so much and have more faith in you than I have at times.
Let me learn from them, Father.
Thanks for the blessing of this day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great. What wonderful shots!

Rachel said...

What a blessing it was to be present as this sweet child was baptized! I can't tell you what your family means to us, God has blessed us so greatly with your friendship and that we shared this day with your family...precious...it is the only word...precious.

Regina said...

Love your new blog look.

And what a sweet blessing to see those pictures. Thanks for sharing.

 
style>