Sunday, September 21, 2008

On this Sunday, we are thankful for...

On our way home from lunch today, we were talking about how grateful we were for the life God has given us and the blessings He has so mercifully given to us to enjoy. Thus - an idea was born...making my quiet Sunday blogging time a time to focus on what we as a family are grateful for. Please understand that I am always thankful for my relationship with Christ, my husband, my children and my church family. However, we are surrounded with so many other awesome pleasures of creation to enjoy. My plan is to highlight 3-5 of them each Sunday afternoon as the Lord allows...so here goes.
I am thankful for pumpkins, fall displays, the color orange, and cooler temperatures.
I am thankful for Abigail's little smocked dress she wore to church this morning - absolutely adorable...I truly enjoy this stage in her life when we can choose such sweet little dresses for her...

I am thankful that Mike has had such a great teaching career. He has been teaching elementary and secondary music, band and choir for 13 years. When I asked him why he was thankful that he had been a teacher, he said...
"because it has made me a better father."

I am thankful this day!

No comments:

 
style>