Sunday, September 28, 2008

On this Sunday, we are thankful for...

-...my Christian friends...what would I do without you? I am incredibly, unworthily blessed with an overabundance of good friends who love me just the way I am, believe in me even when I am wrong, and enjoy me for who I am.
-...brothers - the bond that I never was able to experience having had only one female sibling. I now realize that the bond pervades all relational boundaries. They are brothers through thick and thin. There is nowhere they would rather be than with each other - though if you ask them they may say otherwise.
Where one is, there is the other - so handsome!
...beautiful smiles and relaxing days outside. It is absolute one of the best things to watch your children enjoy each other. They may bicker from time to time, but my children mostly smile when they are together. And, they truly do enjoy being together. Abby lights up when her brothers come around. She says, "My Boys!!" And, they absolutely adore her. They love to help her do "big girl" things, like climb up the swingset ladder, ride her Dora car, or play with her toys. When she succeeds with potty training issues, they are happier for her than anyone in the house, I think.
...books.
I love to read...have to do it every day.

1 comment:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

You are truly blessed! Your 3 children are all so precious and it is such a blessing when children are not just siblings but best friends too!

 
style>