Friday, September 19, 2008

This deserves an explanation!

It is not a great idea to let a 2.5 year old little girl with big hair play with a Thomas the Train battery operated Jet Engine. She pushed the "go" button while she was holding it on her head - thus the picture, which was actually taken after mommy got about 2/3 of the hair out of the wheels. Truly a mess! On a brighter note...
We are STILL celebrating our success with the big girl bed. The lullabies are her absolute favorite. She just goes right off to sleep. I am so glad for her!
We are planning on staying home tomorrow. Mike is going to cut grass and study tomorrow. I am finishing up continuing education classes online, cleaning house, doing laundry and spending time with my great kids. We are actually watching 'Monsters, Inc.' right now and are all 5 on the couch. So, cozy...
Jonah just said, "Mommy do you have to go work tomorrow?" I said, "Nope! I will be home with you all day!" Then...he just smiled...I don't know anyone I'd rather be with than my husband and my children.
Home is a very sweet place.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH NO!!! Did you have to cut any hair?

We enjoyed your alls visit so much last night...and the snack after =)

Come again anytime! Love you guys!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

The boys tried to drive those on my head when we first got our battery opperated trains. Mayra has not tried to drive it on her own head - - -YET.
Abby, we are so proud of you sleeping so well in your big girl bed! Yeah!

 
style>