Saturday, August 2, 2008

Maximum Impact

I must say that I've had a grand weekend. My sister-in-law and I were able to experience the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Simulcast event at my church on Friday night and Saturday morning. It was a great time in Christ and I couldn't have imagined that it would have such a profound impact on my Christian "run." The focus of the weekend - or more importantly the area has remained my spiritual focus this afternoon as I tried to process it all - was allowing the Word of God to have Maximum Impact in my life. It is time for me to treasure the wonder of His word - be awestruck by it. I must hide it in my heart so that the enemy can not snatch it from me. And, I must retain it - own it! It is the word of God for me and Satan can't have it. Finally, and my biggest challenge of the weekend - Ecclesiastes 11:6..." Sow your seed in the morning...". What do you know - God is a morning person! I guess I have to be also to receive maximum impact from his word!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What an amazing weekend and word. Hope you are feeling better.

 
style>