Friday, October 3, 2008

The best laid plans...

And, at this time, I still haven't found it. I have been sitting here on my NEW COUCH waiting for a blogging revelation and it has yet to come. I have looked out the window, looked at my children, waited on my husband to say something profound - yet nothing! I have nothing to say of immediate importance, nothing from a recent book that changed my life, nothing that is affecting me emotionally or socially.
Except -
I took the day off today to be with my sweet family...I desperately needed a "down-time" day and so far it has totally met my expectations. The children slept in, Abby slept in her bed all night, Mike had put my favorite flannel sheets on the bed last night so I'd be cozy, the phone hasn't rung even one time yet and I woke up feeling pretty relaxed, settled in and peaceful. It is really nice.

The only plans we have for the day are to visit a local town festival, walk lazily through, eat something yummy, wander through the craft booths
and visit the my in-laws tonight for dinner.

I plan on not hurrying around much today - I'm hurried out!
I plan on not rushing around much today - I'm rushed out!
I plan on not working today - I'm worked out!
I plan on not worrying today - I'm worried out!
I plan on not doing much of anything - I'm anything'd out!
Sounds like fun, huh?

No comments:

 
style>