Monday, October 13, 2008

Yep - i made this cake...

Looks yummy, huh? I had a lot of fun making this for my good friend who is coming back to work tomorrow after six weeks maternity leave. I thought I better take a picture of it and post it hear just in case I have a 'mishap' in the morning and it doesn't make it...thatway I can prove that I did make it:)

Spent the rest of the evening cooking for the fam...ham, dressing, corn on the cob, broccoli casserole and rolls...it was a blast! The kids ate great...I love family mealtime. It was a good evening.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What do I need to do to get signed up for one of those cakes??? YUM!!!

Funny you posted on food tonight as I just sent Arnold an email (for pastor appreciation month we gave he and libby a prayer card with a specific pray each day...today's was praying that he would make wise lifestyle choices in order to protect his health, especially in the areas of exercise, eating moderately, and getting sufficient) asking him if it were appropriate that we pray for him today in regards to health yet we acted like a bunch of Yaks trying to put on our 60% extra body fat for winter fixing soup beans, fried potatoes with onion and bacon and cornbread!

Yes...I did...you could imagine how embarrassed John is to face our pastor some days.

I even shared with him John's "pretty factor" comment...to which he thought was hilarious!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering David, Allison, Andrew, and Amber. We thank God for them and one day we will see them again in Heaven. You all mean the world to us.

 
style>