Thursday, October 9, 2008

New couch, feeling better, homemade pizza...

So many people have asked me to post pictures of the new couch and chair (see post below regarding the recent change). So, here are a few pictures of the brown microsuede set that we are so blessed to have. As you can see we, we are already making memories on the new furniture and maybe in about 10 years I can re-post all that we have experienced in this living room.
I must add that minute by minute my headache (see previous post) is improving and the kids and I are having a great evening. I feel refreshed and renewed thanks to God's mercies. He has answered my prayers!
The kids and I made homemade pizza for supper, have homework finished, and all baths are now complete! They are resting on the new couch watching a Winnie-the-Pooh Christmas movie (because Jonah said it is almost Christmas Eve, after all!) and I am about to commence sewing on the Boy Scout uniforms. We hope everyone has a great Thursday evening!

No comments:

 
style>