Sunday, October 5, 2008

On this Sunday, I am thankful for...

Today, I am thankful for laundry...rather strange, huh? Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to have an entire day devoted to the task of managing the laundry in our household. And, I must say that it is quite a task. Who would have thought that adding just 3 little people to this home would cause such a backlog of laundry that never seems to be caught up? However, it dawned on me that my family must be a very blessed family because there are so many clothes to be washed. The Lord has more than met our need for clothing - and I am so grateful!

Today, I am also thankful to be a member of a local church that loves and supports the missions causes around the world. From Haiti to Venezuela - to our local areas need - our church believes in the great Commission and puts their feet and money behind it.

Finally, I am thankful for spontaneous "I love you's" from my husband and children. These four people are absolutely the best at just telling me a random times "I love you" verbally. They will tell me at times that I least expect it and it is so beautiful to hear. I am so thankful that I loved for who I am - imperfections, goofiness, hopes and dreams and all...

No comments:

 
style>